Thursday, June 24, 2021

Choose Happy Farmhouse Garden Slimline Shaker Card

 

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!

Today we're going to take a stroll through a pretty Farmhouse Garden where bees and butterflies are buzzing, flowers are growing, and life is calm and peaceful!  Sound good to you?  


The June 2021 Ribbon Club Assortment is a perfect playmate for these Farmhouse Garden Papers.  I've created borders and bows with Tropic Diamond Satin Ribbon and Tropic Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon. Scor-Tape makes it so easy to layer these ribbons onto a card! 


A bit of Black Baker's Twine helps to anchor this bow cluster and keeps all these shades of aqua in line.


These black buttons positively pop off the page thanks to the Tropic Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon border.


Because this is a tea party in a box, I've wrapped the 3/4" spine with more of the Diamond Satin Ribbon.  It adds so much texture and subtle pattern to the inside of the card!

I've even used bits of leftover ribbon to dress up my gift wrapped treats!  It's always amazing to see how ribbon adds elegance and style where ever it is put to use!

I hope I've shared some tips and tricks with ribbon that you will be able to use.  Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

1 comment :

  1. Kathy, another beauty! Love all the layering and color choices. The ribbon is beautiful and that bow is perfectly tied. I need some bow lessons please. By the time I get a bow tied and actually like the way it looks, it's horribly crinkled from me messing with it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say