Monday, June 7, 2021

HELLO

HELLO, blog friends and crafters.  We're SO glad that you've stopped by to visit today.  It's me, your friend Karen again; and I'm sharing a pretty little card that I created with some FAB products I love from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  If you're anything like me, you LOVE a good bargain and you LOVE pretty things.  Well, this particular card features a few items that are both great bargains AND super pretty.
I used some colored cardstocks and some pretty Crate Paper (Pretty Party) patterned papers and ephemera (post card) to create my card base.  All the layers of cardstocks and patterned papers are securely adhered together using cut strips of Scor-Tape.   This is an AWESOME Adhesive that I use quite a bit; especially when I really want something held together so that it will last a good long time.
To adorn my card, I used some bundled Black Burlap String and bundled Ivory Burlap String topped with several lovely Miniature Double Head Stamens including some Green, some light Pink, some darker Pink, and some Black.  I topped that with a double bow tied with lengths of the lovely Robin's Egg Wrinkle Ribbon.  Then, I added a pretty Multi-Colored Mulberry Leaf and a Deep Ivory Open Rose.
You may see that I also used a bit of metal hardware on my card.  The pretty bow has a tag hanging from it where I stamped the word friend.  It's hanging from a Rusty Bronze Pear-Shaped Safety Pin on kraft paper that inked on the edges.  You can find lots of cool Embellishments at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  There's also a Tim Holtz miniature paperclip in the upper right.  The sentiment (hello) is a die-cut from my stash that I layered in black and teal.  OK....so I've shown you the "PRETTY" and now, if you'll remember I also mention BARGAINS, right?  Check out this awesome breakdown:

Double Head Stamens - $2.14 for 400 pieces - Comes in 20+ colors
Burlap String - $ 0.10/yard or 10 yards/$1 - Comes in 17+ colors
Wrinkle Ribbon -  $0.35/yard or $1.40/4 yards - Comes in 24+ colors

WOW!  How are those for bargains?  And those are RRR every-day prices.  Be sure to visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often to learn about special sales and promotions and to see  lots of wonderful inspiration.  It's always so nice to have you visit.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. Love this card. When I first saw the wooden spools of thread I thought maybe you used one for a stamp to do the post mark, but you didn't say you did. Lots of clever ideas though.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say