Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Tree Delivery

Hey, friends!  It's Karen Letchworth here today, and as most of you know, I almost always share a Hair Bow during the monthly RRR Blog Hops.  And by the way, be sure to join us on the 13th for that.  Anyway, I tend to forget that I can also share the Ribbon Club Assortment with you all in my other posts for Really Reasonable Ribbon throughout the month.  Don't ask me why, but I simply forget....shame on me.  You won't want to miss out on the December Ribbon Club Assortment.  Oh,  my heart!  These trims are SO sweet.  I'm most especially obsessed with the Cardinals on the Trim, the antique Trucks on the Trim, and the Moose on the Moose Trim.  And then of course, all the wider solid ribbons that compliment them.  Just about the SWEETEST Ribbon Club Assortment of all time.  My favorite thus far for sure.  And for this reason, I believe it will sell out quickly.  I mean, come one!  Just look at how GORGEOUS these ribbons are.

Being SO obsessed with this month's Ribbon Club Assortment, I knew that I wanted to make a card (or two) using some of these amazing ribbons.  I started with a cardstock base and added some patterned papers using Scor-Tape to securely and permanently layer them together.  Once I had that card base created, I added the truck (sticker), the sentiment tab (be merry), etc.  That Scor-Tape is one AWESOME Adhesive.
The ribbon treatment includes two of the GORGEOUS trims found in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment including the 3/8" Holiday Truck Print on Antique White Satin and the green, and the wide red found in this assortment.  I topped that with some Miniature Double Head Stamens, and some bundled Burlap String.
Whether it's the monthly Ribbon Club Assortment, or the hundreds of different ribbons and trims, or any of the other fabulous products you'll find at Really Reasonable Ribbon, you're always sure to find something perfect for your next project.  They have a wide variety of supplies to help you create the prettiest cards, crafts and more.  Be sure to stop by and look around at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This is the perfect time of year to spoil yourself a bit.
Like I mentioned above, don't forget to join us this coming Friday, the 13th,  for the start of our monthly Blog Hop where someone who comments along the way will win this gorgeous Ribbon Club Assortment (shown above) for their very own.  That's one LUCKY DUCK🦆, in my opinion.  These trims are GORGEOUS and so unique.  You're sure to find LOTS of fabulous things when you shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Thanks for stopping by, and please visit us again soon.  We're always so grateful to have you stop by to say hello.

Blessings,
Karen


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say