Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Love Potion

Hello to all our ribbon-loving creative friends, and thanks for stopping by today.  Today I'm sharing a fun card and witch's hat that I created using some awesome products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It's always SO much fun using their products; and they always have exactly what we need for every project.

I started with a fun card that uses a black cardstock base and some Crate Paper patterned papers that I machine stitched together.  I laid a width of the Orange Plaid Ribbon With Black Stitching across my card.  This awesome trim is included in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment, and can also be purchased individually in several different widths.  Such is the case with most of the ribbons carried at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I added a cute Halloween journaling card, some wooden arrows that I painted black, a tea-stained doily, a Jolee's glittery spider and some metal hardware.  Next, I bundled up some knotted Orange Burlap String and topped that with a pretty bow that's tied with lengths of Black and White Gingham (another trim that comes in various widths).
I also decorated a cute little witch's hat.  It's so fun, and I was thinking about possibly using them (there were 12 in the set) as cupcake toppers.  There's Orange Satin Ribbon wrapped around the hat, and there's also an Orange Open End Rose and a Black Open End Rose on the side.  How cute and fun!  We hope you'll stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon often for loads of inspiration, a fun Blog Hop on the 13th of every month, special sales, and great shopping 365 days of the year.  You'll find all things RIBBON and SO much more.

Blessings,
Karen


3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say