Friday, September 25, 2020

Thankful card

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbons & Chrysanthemum from the RRR store. I Love working with the fall colors even though I dont want summer to end. Hoping to keep the warmth just a little longer.

On my card I started with lots of layers, and stamped my images from Makers Movement on the top layer, and then dusted orange , Yellow, and Green over the sentiment and flower stamp. I then added stickles to the centers of the flowers and in other spots as well. My ribbon choices were Brown Satin double faced, and the Moss and Cream Plaid ribbon for my bows. I then took the cream colored Chrysanthemum and airbrushed it using copic markers and my air compressor , and added stickles to the center. All layers of my card have sewing and white gel pen dots. 

 Really Reasonable Ribbon 

Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say