Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Have I told you lately that I love you shabby cards duo by Cherry Nelson

Hello paper peeps! Cherry here on the RRR blog.  I hope all is well and you are safe and sound at home...hopefully getting some craft on?  This little thing called "paper crafts" has saved me from losing it with our current crisis.  How about you?  Since I have had more time to craft I created two cards for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Both with that time worn shabby feel that I love so.  Both cards use Bay leaf seam binding which is my go to for a soft aqua green.  



I have been getting into making my own flowers using both water color paper and floral foam. It is so relaxing and a great way to get the colors you want and I kinda dig using different types of stamens.





This card also uses lace from the store.




Here is the second card using the same ribbon....but very different. This card also uses Spiral stamens in green I used gesso to soften the color.  Another product I have been using a lot. Gesso so fun!






Well my friends that is all for me today!  Keep yourself safe!  Craft on!  
XOXO, Cherry



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say