Wednesday, April 22, 2020

SO Much More Than Ribbons

Hey there, everyone!  Welcome by today as I, Karen, share some sweet projects I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I always enjoy my crafting time when I'm working with the gorgeous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  One reason for that is because there's such a wide variety of products that help adorn ymy projects.  And it's not just limited to ribbons and trims (although their collection of all things spooled is AMAZING).  There's just SO much more.
For my first project, I used a small muslin sack to create a pretty little gift bag.  I added some die-cut foliage in gold; and then bundled some Iridescent White Metallic String and Gold Metallic String.  I also added a bow that's tied with a length of Twill with Silver Center-Stitch along with some gold pearls and a pretty White Magnolia Flower.
I always love using all the gorgeous trims found at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and of course those precious Stamens I love to tuck in my floral clusters.  Stamens are just the sweetest touch; and with oodles of gorgeous color choices all at the low prize of just $2.14 per 400 pieces, they're pretty hard to resist.  Aren't they just SO pretty tucked into my ribbons and flowers?  LOVE!!
For my card, I used brown cardstock for the base and some Echo Park patterned papers and stickers that I machine stitched together.  Next, I ran some Bluebird Plaid Ribbon across my card.  I used the Bluebird Plaid Ribbon along with a length of Tangerine Plaid Ribbon to tie my pretty bow.  I added some bundled Brown Burlap String topped with Double Head Stamens, Open Roses and a Mulberry Leaf.
By the way, don't forget the visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog often for information about special sales and promotions.  There's always something exciting happening here at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and you won't want to miss a thing.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say