Friday, March 6, 2020

With Sympathy

We're so grateful that you've stopped by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today, creative friends.  Today it's Karen here sharing a sweet card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used a stamped sentiment (With Sympathy) from Stamp Simply, and the panel design I used to create my card base was inspired by my talented teammate Ginny from Polly's Paper Studio and her Panel Card Tutorial.  Once I had all my patterned papers chosen, cut, distressed, inked and sewn, I attached them securely with strips of Scor-Tape.  Then, I got busy with the really FUN part...decorating and embellishing my card with some FUN products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
At the bottom left of my card, I added some bundled Ivory Burlap String.  I topped that with a bow tied using a length of Bay Leaf Seam Binding.  That's topped with a sweet little Light Pink Berry Bead Cluster, two Pastel Magnolia Flowers, two different styles of Mulberry Leaves, and there's also a bunch of Double Head Stamens tucked in there...including some Milk White, some Light Pink, Matcha Green, and Light Blue.  These awesome touches come in a wide variety of colors (and two styles), and they're very affordable (approx. $2/400 pcs.) so why not grab some?  I own them in every color, and I use them ALL the time (as you may have noticed...LOL).
At the bottom right of my card, you'll see a sweet piece from our Embellishments section by way of the vintage style Flatback Gem I attached.  There's also a cute little Rusty Paperclip tucked into my bow.  There are all sorts of great products available at RRR in addition to all their fabulous ribbons and trims.  Why not treat yourself today?  Or, at least stop by to do some looking around.  I adore everything at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I have a feeling that you will as well.

Thanks again for stopping by,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say