Friday, March 27, 2020

Pretty Ribbons and Spring Flowers

Must Have Flowers Carta Bella Farmhouse Card Folio by Kathy Clement Kathy by Design for Really Reasonable Ribbon Photo 01

Hello Friends!  I Must Have Flowers always and always!  Do you feel that way?  I'm not much of a gardener, but I do love pretty floral papers and paper flowers on my projects.  This sweet little springtime card features beautiful ribbons from the March Ribbon Club Assortment.


Light Coral Diamond Satin Ribbon is absolutely dreamy with this paper collection.  I've paired it up with some Iridescent Metallic String in the bow cluster. Iridescent string always adds just the right touch of shimmer to a project.  I use it so often that I buy it a roll at a time.

 



Turn this pretty card into a gift by adding a couple of pockets on the inside.  Fill the top pocket  with a color matched tea bag, note card, and decorated honey stick.


 

Decorate a pretty bookmark with Coral Rose Swiss Dots Satin and Petal Peach Quatrefoil Satin Ribbon.  Stitch the paper bookmark pieces onto some canvas to make a  soft bookmark that will last a long time. 

I hope I've shared some tips, tricks and ideas you can use in your own crafty adventures.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say