Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Plant Kindness Grow Love card Duo by Cherry Nelson



Hello my paper friends, Cherry here!  I hope and pray that all is well with you at this trying time.  I created these cards for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I feel that we all need some uplifting these days, so with that in mind I created these bright happy cards. 



I used 5/8 Satin Swiss mini dots ribbon in Apple Green.  I  also added some pretty pink Chrysanthemums . 







 I always think of Hope and renewal when I see a Butterfly and thought this one was fitting for this card. 





My second card uses 3/8 Checkerboard satin in Geranium Pink which contrasts so well with the Spring green pattern paper I used. 






I added a few finishing details to each card and they are both ready to cheer someone up!  Never forget that something homemade can reassure someone in times of worry. 










I am loving the combination of pinks, greens, and peaches.



I will continue to pray for all!  I hope you find some inspiration and cheer today! 
                                                           xoxo, Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say