Friday, November 30, 2018

Watercolor Ornament

With Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to share an easy watercolor ornament that you can create.  Grab some beautiful lace and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a flat wooden ornament, buttons, old hymnal page, gesso and your favorite watercolors.
 I trimmed the hymnal to fit wooden ornament and glued it.  Next I applied gesso, letting it dry.  Next I added my holiday scene using watercolor and black pens. 
Then I add the Arianna Natural Crochet Lace and added a hanger with the Sheer Iridescent Champagne Ribbon.
These are so quick and easy... created a few for you and some to share.
Happy crafting!

Sheila

2 comments :

  1. Love your sweet drawings and painting! What a wonderful idea to use your talent to make this gorgeous ornament!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say