Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Nothing Quite Like Ribbons

Welcome by today, ribbon-loving friends!  Today I'm sharing this sweet little card and treat box I created using some of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We obviously all love making cards and crafts; but in doing so, we quickly learn that there is no sweeter touch we can add to our projects that is quite like RIBBONS!   And....Really Reasonable Ribbon is the perfect place to find all the perfect ribbons, trims, twines, laces, and SO much more to help you create something wonderful.
My card was put together using some of my October Afternoon stash.  I attached some of their sweet patterned papers, ephemera, stickers and flair using lots of Scor-Tape and some 3-D Foam Tabs.  Yes, in addition to all their fabulous trims, Mulberry Flowers and Embellishments, Really Reasonable Ribbon also carries several different Adhesives that will securely hold your projects together for the long run.  Once all my other elements were securely in place, I was able to really step up my card with even more of the great products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I ran a width of Ivory Seam Binding across my card and then I tied a bow with that and a length of Red Wrinkle Ribbon.  I also cut some holly leaves from green wool felt, and topped that with some Red Miniature Stamens, some White Miniature Stamens and a Flair button.  I tucked in some bundled Ivory Burlap String which is yet another FABULOUS trim carried at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It comes in over 15 different colors, and costs just ten cents ($0.10) per yard, and yet it adds SO much to your projects.
You will also see that I put together an adorable little Truffle Box.  I love to make truffles at Christmas time to give to friends, and these sweet little boxes are the perfect size for one truffle.  I added a piece of Ivory Burlap StringLipstick Red Seam Binding (another one of my most favorite items - especially around Christmas time), and a length of Moss Green/Cream Plaid Ribbon to accent this little gift.  And finally, it's topped with an adorable White Sweetheart Blossom.  Pretty, pretty, pretty!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please be sure to visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to pick up some goodies for yourself.  I mean, after all, your name should appear on your Christmas shopping list, too.  Right?

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say