Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Easy Paper Ornaments

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing a fun and easy holiday craft that is fun for the whole family! These paper baubles are so simple, even the kids can join in! All you need is some festive patterned paper (double sided is best), thin crafting wire or string, adhesive dots and of course some beautiful ribbon from RRR! 😊
I found this great tutorial on the internet. On the bigger ornament, I used 5/8″ Plaid Houndstooth Red and White and Delicate White Crochet Lace and made both into separate bows, then layered the lace bow on top of the houndstooth bow. So festive! 
The smaller ornament has 5/8″ Plaid Celery Green Ribbon and Delicate White Crochet Lace. I love them both. 
And I hope you enjoyed them too! Even, more, I hoped that you may be inspired to make some holiday paper baubles with pretty ribbon too! Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share my project. Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say