Monday, May 29, 2017

Little Accents Make Big Impacts

Hello ribbon lovers!
I am excited to be sharing a beautiful layout using Really Reasonable Ribbon products.  
On this layout, I wanted the photos of one of my many antiquing adventures to be center stage.  I used the beautiful Deep Ivory Open Roses and the Burlap Natural String on the tag.  I love the versatility of the Burlap Natural String.  It can be layered with ribbons, small enough to add a sweet bow to small flowers or all on it's own.
Next I added another one of my favorite laces, the Debra Natural Crochet Lace.
I finished with adding small amounts of burlap and vintage buttons.
Sometimes the little accents make big impacts.  
Hope you are inspired to add a few accents to your next layout or creative project.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say