Sunday, May 28, 2017

Lovely

{judy} Hello Ribbon Friends! Today I have a "lovely" card to share.
My background was made with Distress Stains painted into my embossing folder, spritzed, and then run through my Big Shot. I love how it turned out. 
I then adhered a doily and wrapped it to the back of the card, so only half was showing. I added some beautiful Aqua Satin Shimmer Ribbon, and a Rhinestone Ribbon Slider for my trims, and used one of the beautiful Magnolia Blossoms in the RRR Store. 
I finished off my card with a word die from Concord & 9th. All of my layers are adhered using Scor-Tape.

A fun card mixing traditional elements, as well as a newer technique! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. I really love how this turned out. I am hoping ALL those embossing folders will be a great new part of my new techniques... Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohm I can't wait to get back home from work (I'm only on break now!)
    to try this out!! It is, indeed, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say