Tuesday, May 31, 2016

God Bless America Card

Hi friends.  We just celebrated Memorial Day yesterday here in the US and I couldn't resist one more Patriotic themed card featuring beautiful red, white and blue ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with some beautiful dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
I created my beautiful bi-color double-loop bow using Red and Electric Blue 5/8" Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon on my Bow-it-All V3.0.  I also ran a piece of the Electric Blue ribbon across the card and topped it with a piece of White 3/8" Diamond Satin Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how to make this beautiful bow, please click HERE.

The NEW Bow-it-All V3.0 Tools are NOW IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW.  
If you have not seen this new tool yet, I will include the video introduction below.

Bow-it-All V3.0 Video Introduction
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you liked the video, I would love to have you head on over to YouTube by clicking the YouTube link in the bottom right corner of the video above, and then click thumbs up and leave me a comment.  I love to hear from you.  Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card today along with a video tutorial on how to create the beautiful Shasta Daisy Flower, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Wow! Very pretty and that bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red, white and blue card. The bow and flowers are gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say