Sunday, May 1, 2016

Stand By Me Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps! Well you know what good thing happens on the 1st of the month??? Yep you got it...I get to share a project I created with the all new May  Ribbon Club Assortment.
This selection is too awesome for all the patriotic and summer holiday projects I'm planning...but with it's homespun colors and patterns it works perfectly with this country inspired card I created.





 Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

3 comments :

  1. What a talented group of women you have! Love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I can not wait to get my set!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love how you used the ribbon of the month just gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say