Saturday, November 6, 2010

Masculine Birthday



Hello!  Kerri here, and I wanted to share a card I made for my brother in law's birthday:)  I used this beautiful tree image from the PTI set Through The Trees and added some fab 1.5" Natural Jute Ribbon with some super gorgeous Satin with Grosgrain Edge Moss Ribbon.  I was afraid the big bow would take away from the masculinity, but my hubby assured me it was still a masculine looking card:)  I have such a hard time making a card without a bow!  The sentiment comes from the Verve set Big Wish and the dp is retired SU Autumn Vine DSP. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you next Saturday:)

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  PTI Through The Trees, Verve Big Wish
Paper:  PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, SU Autumn Vine DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, PTI Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist for sponging
Accessories:  RRR Jute Ribbon and Satin With Grosgrain Edge Moss Ribbon, Nestabilities Squares and Lacey Squares, MS Grass Punch, Circle Punch, Dimensionals

4 comments :

  1. Love this card Kerri. You always do such a great job with those bows. beautiful and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Kerri! Just perfect for a masculine b-day. I especially like the punched grass and the jute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS my DH's birthday is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri! This is such a perfect masculine card! I so love the Jute behind the ribbon...a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say