Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Christmas Time at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!



A very happy Sunday to all of you RRR lovers and followers from all of the Ramblers at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Rambling's blog. Gosh, what a tongue twister!!! If you are not a Follower, we hope you will become one so that you can see different gorgeous ribbons and trims from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop each day of the week! Bonnie has an unbelievably amazing selection of ribbon BUT her selection of Christmas specialty ribbons is AMAZING!!! So wander on over and see for yourself what a delight it is to shop in her store! You can be assured that her customer service is unsurpassed also!!

I would like to show you a couple of my latest cards which are poster children for Bonnie's Really Reasonable Ribbons!!


On this card I have used the 5/8" Sheer Ruffle Edge White ribbon for the horizontal. The lovely sheerness of the ribbon adds a bit of elegance and the ruffled edges give so much body, dimension, and stability. Bows made with this ribbon just pop off of the page! Just love it and it is available in 7 yummy colors!



On this card, using the traditional Christmas colors, I made full use 3 different ribbons. First I used 1.5" Red Grosgrain to establish the horizontal. For a sentiment requirement I selected 3/8" Merry Christmas Satin to add on top of the grosgrain. And finally for a little bit of whimsy I used 1/4" Ruby Red Satin to make two of the tiniest bows using the Bow Easy Tool. I can't tie a bow using wider ribbon so can you believe what that Bow Easy Tool can do??? Incredible!!!

Although I am a lover of all things RIBBON, I have found that by using ribbon or trims for different elements of any sketch, it is amazing how much texture and interest you can add to your cards. I also complete the insides of my cards using the same ribbons and trims I have used on the fronts of the cards. If you would like to have a peek, I would love for you to drop over to see me at MY BLOG.

Thank you so much for dropping by to see what RAMBLINGS are happening today! We hope you will come back every day to visit us! So until next Sunday....big hugs from Jacque!!

3 comments :

  1. Both very beautiful cards! :) Gorgeous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your cards are amazing. I LOVE LOVE the examples today Tilda is adorable swinging from the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such beautiful work and these are no exception. Just precious!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say