Friday, June 7, 2024

Get WILD with Ribbon

 Good morning and happy Friday! Misty (@Mommyofkidz) here sharing a new bow with you today. Actually, I pulled out my assortment of Gingham ribbons with the intentions of making a card. Clearly that did not work out at all! Once I had the 1.5 inch Black Gingham  in my hands, it spontaneously began turning into a hair bow all on its own! My ribbon just went WILD!


I started with the 1.5 inch Black Gingham and 1. 5 inch Black Grosgrain.  For this one I decided to walk on the WILD side and I pulled out the zoo animal prints! 

I used the Bright Pink Zebra Stripe Grosgrain ribbon alongside the 3/8 zebra print grosgrain add the 3/8 inch black giraffe print ribbon. Oh My goodness!  Just laying the ribbons together makes me happy!  I knew this was going to turn out wonderfully! 


Once all the pieces were assembled, I added in the marabou feathers...and then topped it off with the zoo animal buttons that I had in my stash. Aren't they the cutest!? 


Do you have any spontaneous projects that you'd like to make? Go ahead and give yourself permission to explore your WILD side! Head on over to Really Reasonable Ribbon and start shopping for the perfect ribbons.  RRR is just a click away and you can fill your cart to your heart's content!  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope that I have inspired you to get crafty with some ribbon! Have a wonderful and crafty weekend! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say