Friday, May 24, 2024

Boutique Hairbow


Hello and Happy Friday to you all! 
Misty (@Mommyofkidz) here with you today. 
Do you ever see something and just KNOW that you have to create a project centered around it?  Well, that is exactly what happened when I created the bow that I am sharing today. I  was browsing the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop and saw this GORGEOUS blue & lavender 3/8 grosgrain butterfly ribbon and just HAD TO HAVE IT!  I didn't know what I would do with it yet, but it was way too pretty not to buy! 


Even though I did not have a clear image of a project in mind, I am so glad that I decided to get it!
No matter what I had decided to do, I am a complete sucker for the lavender/turquoise combo. Even the jumbled mess of ribbon on my desk looks pretty when it is a mixture of those colors!


Once I decided that I would make a pretty little hair bow with this lovely array of ribbons, I had to narrow it down to which ones I would use! I finally settled on: 
(**Only the Purple) 
and a 3/8 blue striped ribbon that has sold out, 
but there are plenty of other similar choices in the shop! 

After selecting my ribbons, the rest is history! 
Just make each component to the hair bow and then stack them up and assemble! Oh, and I decided to elevate this one a little by tossing in a bit of marabou feathers. I think the feathers were a perfect final touch!
And just look at that shimmer on the satin ribbon! 






The photos do not do this hair bow and ribbons justice! I can tell you how pretty these ribbons are all day long, but you have to SEE them to truly understand! Head on over the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop and start filling your basket...there are quite a few sales so you can stock up! Go fill your basket today!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a crafty weekend! 



 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say