Friday, May 10, 2024

Sweet Window Shaker Card using RRR

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! DT Member Cheryl here today sharing this darling Raggedy Sweetheart Window Shaker card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon. On my card today I used Lots of Delicate Satin Ribbon, Scor-tape, flower and foam tabs.

I ended up using lots of random flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, some of them are open roses 15mm, 10mm, I used gardenia white, and cosmo daisy white, I used a chrysanthemum in pink, and mini sweetheart blossoms.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:


other supplies used are / svg, MS punch, window die, sewing machine, hot glue, swirl die, shaker pieces, white paint pen for dots, inks for svgs.


I love making the window shakers, using craft plastic sheets, foam roll, or foam tabs cut. Shaker pieces, and the window die. These are so fun to make. I did do a hidden tag in the pocket behind the window. Delicate satin ribbon makes for super easy and fun bows that hold their shape. Love this!


I hope you enjoyed my card for today, and thank you so very much for stopping by! Hugs to all, Cheryl 





 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say