Monday, April 8, 2024

Teal and Tan Tea Card with Mixed Earth Tone Flowers

 

Really Reasonable Ribbon-Mixed Earth Tone Flowers-Champagne Wrinkled Ribbon-Stamperia Brocante-Kathy Clement

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Teal and Tan is one of my favorite color combos.  It's vintage, and rich and very restful on the eyes.  I've combined some gorgeous Really Reasonable Ribbon Champagne Wrinkled Ribbon with a lush cluster of Mixed Earth Tone Mulberry Flowers to adorn this shabby chic easel card.

If you are not familiar with Wrinkled Ribbon, I can tell  you it's one of my favorites to work with.  The narrower, 1/2" width and the light texture makes for beautiful bows.  Best of all, it comes in a rainbow of colors!  Champagne is one of my favorite shades because it can take on more of a pink hue when used with pink papers, or more of a beige hue, as you see here.  

The neutral bouquet on this card features Mixed Earth Tone Magnolias, 35mm Trellis Roses, 20mm Open Roses, and Mixed Earth Tone Chrysanthemums.  I did not want the orangey center in the Chrysanthemum, so I just painted it with cream chalk paint.  

The crocheted lace panel came from my stash.  I attached it to the card with a bit of 1/4" Scor-TapeFoam Tabs added to the back of the tea service die cuts add a lovely bit of dimension. 

I hope I've shared some tips and ideas that you can use in your next crafty adventure.

Thanks for stopping by, friends!

Cheerio,

kathy

1 comment :

  1. This is so beautiful Kathy!! Love your design and those beautiful stamped images and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say