Friday, April 19, 2024

Be Happy! Scrapbook Layout

 Hello and Happy Friday! 

Misty (@Mommyofkidz) here with you today sharing a new layout that I did using some Prima Marketing goodies and some things from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop!

I pulled out my kit that was packed with the Prima Goodness and Decided immediately that I wanted to add a few things to create this layout.  I am a sucker for some burlap string, and the RRR shop has it in ALL COLORS!!  WHAT!!?? All I can say is YES PLEASE!!  Give me more! I decided to use use the Ivory, but was teetering on using the light blue as well. And have I mentioned the mulberry paper roses? Those are to DIE for! I use those beauties on everything! They add just the perfect touch to about any card, layout, or even home decor project. They have endless uses for us crafty Chicks!  Oh, and lone last thing from RRR...you know I can't forget to add the ribbon!  Well, in this case, I tossed in some 1.5 inch yellow netting to bring in some more pops of color. 


Once everything was gathered, I began working on my layout. I had already printed the photos that I wanted to use, so It was pretty easy to assemble. 
The biggest challenge I had was scaling BACK on the amount of flowers and other embellishments to use.  I am SO EXTRA as my kids call me, So of course, I am always adding EXTRA eye candy!! I mean...jut LOOK at these clusters! I totally could have added more! Actually, I was about to add some of my FAVORITE RRR shop find, the pearl resin hearts!  However, I only have a few left, so I opted to save them for JUST the RIGHT layout. 


After gluing flowers and tucking the twine, I was ready to add the last minute paint splatters for some texture. and Finally, my final creation...and I am LOVING it!!  
 I love scrapbooking, and I am completely OBSESSED with the look that these things give to this outdoorsy themed layout!

Don't be fooled by the name! 
 Really Reasonable Ribbon  has so much more than just ribbon! 
Go browse the shop and see for yourself! 







No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say