Monday, April 22, 2024

Celebrate Spring Card

 Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a pretty spring greeting card that's embellished with some pretty ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with some great new Digital Stamps from Bonnie Garby Designs.


I created a 6-1/2" x 4-3/4" card with a few layers. My digital sentiment from our sister company Bonnie Garby Designs is my main focal point.  I ran a piece of delphinium Diamond Satin Ribbon topped with Mixed Pastel Vertical Stripe Grosgrain Ribbon across the center of the card under the sentiment.


The sentiments I used on my card today came from the More Spring Sentiments Digital Stamp Bundle.  I used the same bundle for both the sentiment on the front of the card and the interior sentiment.  This is a perfect little greeting card to send to a dear friend.


Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  Below is the digital stamp bundle I used on my card today. 


*************************
For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.


I decided to keep this card nice and flat for mailing so I didn't add any bows or flowers.  This is a good style of card to use up those shorter pieces of ribbon and jazz up your card without adding much thickness.  This card is light enough and flat enough for mailing with one stamp in a regular envelope.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say