Monday, February 26, 2024

Spring is (Almost) Here

Mintay Spring is Here-Really Reasonable Ribbon-Kathy Clement-Kathy by Design


Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Spring will soon be here.  Time to break out all those beautiful pastel ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon!  I've created a little Spring window box shaker card and dressed it up with my very favorite Coral Rose Mini Check Ribbon.  I don't know what it is about this shade of pink, but it just seems to go with everything.  The ribbon ties into the most beautiful puffy bows, too.  Bonnie and I agree that we wish this ribbon came in every color of the rainbow! 

One of my other favorite trims from RRR is the amazing Iridescent Metallic String.  This wonderful trim picks up whatever color palette you are using, so it goes with everything.  It also adds a little touch of shimmer on top of my Coral Rose Mini Check bow, which I like very much. 


Here's a peek at the inside of this sweet springtime card.  I added a flap page and a treat pocket to dress things up a bit.  


To dress up the little tag and tea wallet, I pulled out a combination of Aqua and Light Pink Baker's Twine.  It's almost like getting an Easter Basket in the mail, isn't it?

Have  you started your spring crafting yet?  Bonnie has so many beautiful spring ribbons in the shop!  I like to go look at them and make sure I have all the colors and styles I might need for spring crafting.

Thanks for stopping by, friends!
Cheerio,
kathy




 

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say