Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Some Bunny Loves You Easter Greeting Card

 Hello friends.  I'm sharing an Easter card today that is another card you can easily mail in a regular envelope while still adding a little touch of ribbon.  This one fits the bill and it's embellished with some pretty ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I created a 4-3/4" x 6-1/2" top fold card with minimal layers. My digital sentiment from our sister company Bonnie Garby Designs is my main focal point.  I ran a piece of Regal Purple Diamond Satin topped with Satin Pastel Confetti Dots across the center of the card under the sentiment and added a little ribbon tab coming out the bottom of the sentiment.  This is a great way to use up all those ribbon and trim 'bits and bobs'.


I finished of the inside of my card with the Easter Bunny Sentiments 'For the Inside' Digital Stamp Bundle.

Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  Below are the three sets I used on my card today.  





If you don't have a color printer, this card looks just as good with the sentiment in black printing.

*************************


For a video tutorial on how I use mulberry paper, please click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say