Monday, March 27, 2023

Hoppy Easter to You

Hello to all our ribbon loving friends and crafty peeps, and thanks so much for stopping by the RRR Blog today as I share a sweet little Easter card that I created using a few Really Reasonable Ribbon products.  As I've mentioned many times, one of my all-time favorite trims is Baker's Twine.  There are well over 20 fabulous colors of Baker's Twine at Really Reasonable Ribbon and it costs just ten cents ($0.10) per yard and adds SO much great texture and style.
I used purple cardstock and then a white cardstock that I pressure embossed using an Antique Linen Embossing Folder from Altenew.  I added yellow, purple and pink oxide inks to the white cardstock before embossing it.  I used the same colors of oxide ink on more of the white cardstock and then cut my bunnies using a cute Frantic Stamper die-cut.
I tied Solid Lemonwood Baker's Twine around one of the bunny's necks, Solid Pink Baker's Twine around another, and Solid Purple Baker's Twine around the other.  I placed a small white cotton ball tail on each of the bunnies.  I used Scor-Tape Adhesive to attach everything securely.  The sentiment was stamped using a stamp set from Paper Sweeties.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about my project.  You're always sure to find lots of great products and deals at Really Reasonable Ribbon and loads of FAB inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks again for stopping by to say hello.  We always enjoy and appreciate your visits.  Have a blessed and creative week.

Hoppy Easter,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say