Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day Card

Hello friends.  Happy February!  Valentine's Day is right around the corner and now is the perfect time to grab some great ribbons and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon for all your Valentine and Spring crafting!

I created a 4-3/4" x 6-1/2" top fold card created with my usual layered look. My digital sentiment from Bonnie Garby Designs is my main focal point with a layered strip of ribbon running under it.  I topped it off with a pretty double loop bow and I added a few pretty Open Rose flowers along the bottom of the sentiment panel.

I finished of the inside of my card with the Valentine Card Sentiments 'for the inside' digi stamp set.

Our sister company 'Bonnie Garby Designs' is offering a large variety of digital sentiment stamps and svg files.  My card today showcases digital stamps from the Love is in the Air Digital Stamp Bundle,  Valentine Love Sentiments 'for the inside', and the background is the Crosshatch and Dots Overlay SVG.  You can find all of the sets at Bonnie Garby Designs, or the bonniegarbydesigns Etsy shop.




*************************


My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color double loop bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using Red Plaid Ribbon and Red Checkerboard Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The center of the bow is topped of with a Heart Shaped Pearl Bead.

For a video tutorial on how to create this fun bow, please click HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by and visit me on my Make Time to Craft Blog too.  Have a crafty week!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say