Monday, February 20, 2023

Vintage Easter Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a vintage inspired greeting card I created with flowers and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a printable from my shop.

I just love the pastel palate of this card. It makes me feel like spring is right around the corner. I'm using beautiful Peach Taffeta Ribbon and a Magnolia to coordinate perfectly. Add a few Rosebuds and loopy twine bows and I've got a generously sized arrangement to anchor the bottom of the card.  

The card itself is created with the Dollar Download Easter Greeting Card Printable.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Peach Taffeta Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String, Mixed Peach/Orange Rosebuds, Double Head Stamens, Mixed Pastel Magnolia

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say