Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Hello, friends.  It's Karen posting today.  All of us Really Reasonable Ribbon are hoping that you'll "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", and we know that if you treat yourself to some new ribbons, twines, strings, lacesSeam Binding or ANY of the fabulous products they carry; it's SURE to be merry.  I always have SO much fun when I create a card adorned with some of their GORGEOUS trims.
I used some basic red cardstock and then a piece of corrugated cardboard to create the base.  I cut the frame using a Scalloped Frame Die-Cut from Taylored Expressions.  In the center of the frame, I used a piece of white watercolor paper that I rubbed with Vintage Photo Oxide Ink to distress.  I used a sentiment stamp from Paper Sweeties.  I used lots of Scor-Tape to secure everything in place securely.  It's a FABULOUS Adhesive.
I added a few die-cut snowflakes and I placed a White Flatback Pearl Accent in the center of each one.   There are so many great Embellishments in the RRR Store.  The gorgeous ribbon I used on this card is a May Arts canvas trim.  I used more of the wonderful Scor-Tape to securely attach the trim to my card.  I also tied some Red & White Plaid Houndstooth Ribbon into the pretty bow.
No matter what kind of card or project you're making, Really Reasonable Ribbon is sure to have the perfect trimsAdhesivesHeadband/Hair AccessoriesEmbellishmentsFlowers and more to help you.  There's also lots of great inspiration on the RRR Blogspecial information about sales and promotions, and our FUN Blog Hop on the 13th of every month.  We hope that you'll stop by often.  Have a merry and creative week.

Blessings,

2 comments :

  1. So very beautiful and creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me this work embodies the spirit of Christmas and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say