Friday, December 30, 2022

Go On and Celebrate!

Hello, everyone! It is Gloria with you again! Well, it is almost a new year! Time to say good-bye to the old year and celebrate the new!

To celebrate, I decided to make a birthday card, which I will send to someone in 2023!

I made a slimline card that measures 4" x 9", which should just fit into a #10 (business-sized) envelope. I think next time I will make my slimline just a tiny bit...slimmer! 

I once again pulled some paper out of my stash which was still sealed up in plastic...a collection from Echo Park circa 2016! I mean...really, who does this?! Me apparently! 

I used more ribbon from the December Ribbon Club. I used some 5/8" Mineral Ice Taffeta (of which I need more!), and 3/8" Turquoise Satin Swiss Dots

I created the sentiment circle by embossing the sentiments with some gold toned embossing powder. I added some enamel dots and a button to look like...cupcake sprinkles. 

I also decorated the inside of the card. There is still room to write a message and to add a gift card!

My oldest brother has a birthday on January 1st, but I am not going to send this card to him...maybe I wills send him something a little more for an avid outdoorsman! {smile}

Thank you so much for joining me today!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used: cardstock, printed paper, button, enamel dots, stamps, embossing ink and powder, circle dies


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say