Friday, October 22, 2021

Christmas Treats Mean LOVE

Welcome by, everyone.  It's your friend, Karen, posting today for Really Reasonable Ribbon which is always a FUN post for me.  It means I get to make whatever I want with any products I want, and I get to "frost" it all with lovely touches from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  That's easy and fun because Really Reasonable Ribbon carries a bit of everything; and I always have plenty of inspiration when I look to them for ideas and "frosting" (everything pretty that goes on a card).
I made this FUN card using some really sweet die-cuts from The Greetery.  I die-cut all my paper layers, and used pieces of Scor-Tape to attach those papers, the stickers and borders.  Yes, lots of layers happening here, I know.  Scor-Tape will hold everything securely in place - I can always count on that.  I ran a piece of Red & White Gingham Ribbon across my card, and I also added in some Bay Leaf Seam Binding and Cherry Baker's Twine to attach my rusty jingle bells.
There's an extra piece of the Red & White Gingham Ribbon tucked in on the left and secured with a mini staple.  I love how the ribbons give my cards so much rich texture.  I also stamped some small (retired) images from Paper Sweeties (postal cancel waves, Christmas circle).  The LOVE sentiment is from the Merry Stamp Set.  In the center of  my little snowflakes, I added a Red Plaid Fabric Covered Button.
As always, I tend to layer a lot onto my cards.  There's just something about all those wonderful bits and bobbits, layers and laces and all things spooled that call my name.  If you have any questions about something I used on this card, please let me know and I will get you the answer you need.  Most of the goodies I added are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. They carry so many great products.  Be sure to visit often, and to treat yourself to some special.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. Karen so super duper layered cool -- a wonderful make! TFS

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say