Monday, October 25, 2021

Sweet Tea with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all! Today's Tea cup was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for a class I'm doing for my doll club meeting in November, that I'm hosting. I thought this would be a fun project for the ladies to all do.
 
My tea cup was cut using a die and matt board to give it some strength.  I used Scor-tape to hold it together. I then glued all the design papers to each matt board using Scor-tape and a little liquid glue. I had bought a huge pack of this design paper at our local warehouse sale.  It cost me 1.00 for like 25 sheets - super awesome deal. The die I used is an Old Sizzix die. I added Really Reasonable Ribbon's Gabrielle Lace.  My flowers were done using my Glass Flower techniques found HERE on my blog. I have a few different ones, hope you enjoy! I then hot glued the pearls to the centers of all my flowers. I added some feathers and some branches for some embellishing on my cup. The ribbon bow was added on to hang the tag. I forgot to stamp a sentiment on my tag, oops!

Really Reasonable ribbon Supplies:
other supplies , liquid glue, hot glue, pearls, distress ink, feathers, punches, and dies.

Thank you so much for looking and hope you love my post for today!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say