Friday, July 23, 2021

Today Is Special - Just Like You

Hello, everyone, and welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  It's your friend Karen sharing here today, and it's my actual birthday.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to share a sweet card I created using some FAB products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Whenever I make a card, I love to add some ribbon or twine to give my cards extra dimension and pizazz.  I can always find the perfect ribbons and trims at Really Reasonable Ribbon because they carry literally every color and style you can imagine.
I used some gold foil cardstock from my stash as the base.  I added a piece of patterned paper with some gold accents in it.  The top layer is a piece of basic white cardstock that I decorated by using a stencil and some gold Deco Foil Metallix.  It gave the background a nice shiny gold pattern along with some great texture.  I used another scrap of white cardstock and the same stencil to create the background pattern (in Spun Sugar Oxide Ink) on the sentiment spot.  I embossed the sentiment in gold.
OK....let's get to the FUN stuff.  Once all that ☝was done, I ran a width of the pretty Raw Silk Satin With Metallic Edge across my card and tied a bow with it.  I layered in some bundled and knotted Gold Metallic String.  I tucked in a White Mulberry Leaf and added several Miniature Pastel Sweetheart Blossoms.  I just LOVE the fact that Really Reasonable Ribbon always has the perfect trim or accent for every project, and their prices are SO reasonable.  When you see a ribbon or trim on one of projects that you like, in most cases; that trim almost always comes in different colors and widths.  The assortment is truly amazing, and you're always going to find what you need.  For instance, the Raw Silk Satin With Metallic Edge I used on this card comes in over 40 different colors.  Just sayin'.
Thanks so much for visiting the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today.  There's always lots of great inspiration here as well as information about special sales and promotions.  We hope you'll stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon and treat yourself to some of their wonderful products.  You'll LOVE what you find there.  Happy crafting.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments :

  1. Sweet card. Your stenciling is great -- I thought it was foiled paper before reading your details. Have a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say