Friday, November 6, 2020

It's Hot Chocolate Season

Welcome back to the RRR blog, everyone.  It's me, Karen, posting here today as I share a sweet card I created using a few of my favorite trims.  Two of my all-time favorite trims (among others) are Seam Binding and Baker's Twine.  Today's card incorporates a bit of both of these fabulous trims, and RRR carries over 40 colors of each.  I started with a black cardstock base and using Scor-Tape I attached a cute Christmas plaid patterned paper and a white doily to create my card base.

I ran some Black Seam Binding and Lipstick Red Seam Binding across the bottom of my card, and I also tied a sweet bow using a bit of each.  I also tucked in some Solid Black Baker's Twine and wrapped a length of Solid Red Baker's Twine around the bottom of my card.  I tucked in a bow of these two Baker's Twines near the bundles of Red Berry Bead Clusters, Double Head Stamens and glittered berries here are there.  I also tucked in a Green Mulberry Leaf near some of the berries.

The cupcake, coffee mug with steam, candy sticks and sentiment were stamped and cut using some of my favorite, and quite darling, Paper Sweeties products.  I used lots and lots of Scor-Tape to securely attached everything to my card so that it will stay put.  Scor-Tape is an amazing adhesive that really stands the test of time, and holds your keepsakes together securely.

Thanks again for stopping by to take a peek at my SWEET card.  I do hope you'll stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to check out all their awesome products.  There's SO much more than the hundreds of ribbons, laces, twines and trims in this FAB store.  There's also Mulberry Flowers, Stamens, all sorts of Embellishments, Mulberry Leaves, and....check it out.  You'll love everything you find in this super sweet store.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say