Monday, November 23, 2020

Gingerbread Boy Snow Globe Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends.  Today I have another fun shaker card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbons, flowers and embellishments that they carry in the RRR Shop.  I love making these snow globe shakers, so much fun!
On my card I started with 3 layers using some of my old Christmas design paper, and then added sewing. I then added some white dots using a white gel pen. Next I had to add the darling snowflakes to all the corners. Really Reasonable Ribbon carries these cute snow flakes, and I LOVE using them. I then added my snow globe that I made using My Makers Movement dies and stamps. My gingerbread boy was colored with Copics and I added some sStickles to him as well. My card came together pretty fast, and lastly I added the Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon, and the Peppermint Stick Satin ribbon for my bows. I then hot glued the flowers on.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

My Makers Movement:
  • warm wishes stamp set
  • snowglobe stamp set
  • Jingle Bell sprinkles


 Thank you so much for stopping by and looking!

Have a good day!

Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say