Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Our Hearts Are Huge


Welcome by today, everyone!  I'm glad you've found your way here to take quick peek at a FUN card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I know that I say this a lot, but I always LOVE playing with all the sweet products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Of course, they carry just about every variety of ribbon, lace, twine, and spooled trim; but they also carry SO many other wonderful things.  I think I loaded a lot of them onto today's card.

I used a variety of different patterned papers on my card from scrap pieces (or snippets as some like to call them) and pieced everything together securing them with strips of Scor-Tape to create my paper base.  I used a small chipboard frame and a sticker sentiment that I adorned with a Pale Pink Open Rose and a Royal Blue Open Rose.  I used additional stickers here and there, including the heart-shaped one that's hanging from a Rusty Pear-Shaped Safety Pin.

At the top left, you'll find another floral sticker that's backed with 3-D Foam Squares and has several Double Head Stamens tucked above and below it.  I love how the Double Head Stamens poke out and provide a fun spray of color.  I also tucked some bundled Pink Burlap String underneath that same floral sticker, and there are a few snippets from a Red Berry Bead Cluster tucked into this sweet blossom.
I did some machine stitching, and I added some cute May Arts ribbon tabs to the side of my card including a piece of 1.5" Black Gingham.  I took this flat side view photo because I just adore all those beautiful layers of paper, ribbon and all things pretty.  If there's anything I forgot to mention that you're curious about, just leave me a comment and I'll let you know what I used.
There are SO many great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and you're always sure to find something perfect for your next project.  We hope you'll visit us often.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments :

  1. Goodness me this is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created Karen, I always, always love all the details you put into your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say