Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Holly Jolly Slim Line Folio

Hello friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a project I created with  gorgeous trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon...
The story behind this project is that I truly intended to create a slim line card. Like I do. All the time. But this time something happened...I think it may have been aliens.....taking over my brain ....and once I had all the paper patterns pulled out it transformed into a folio. 
I created the bows for this folio with my new fav ribbon. Two bows is always better than one right? 


I finished off these made by me poinsettias with pretty double headed stamens and created a generous arrangement with die cut foliage, loopy twine bows and skeleton leaves cut from silvery mirror cardstock

 Inside has tags, folded inserts, and tip ins for plenty of room to add pictures and journaling.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Slate Blue Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String, Flower Stamens.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


1 comment :

  1. Super beautiful - I am going to be working on some popular slim line cards today - I love the poinsettias on this card! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say