Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Beach Dreams with the July Ribbon Club Assortment



Hello, Friends!  I've been dreaming of the beach:  toes scrunched into warm sand, seagulls coasting on the air currents, beachy breezes blowing through my hair...oh, yes, please!  Since the beach is not a possibility for me right now, I did the next best thing: I dug out my Seashore July Ribbon Club Assortment and created a dreamy beach window card.



Capri Blue Double Faced Satin and Blue Variegated Shell Print Satin play perfectly with the blues in this paper collection.  It feels like a calm day at sea, and that makes my heart happy!

 TIP: Attach ribbon to the top of a pocket with Scor-tape to add texture and shimmer to your design.

Tuck an Ivory Burlap String Bow in with your Capri Blue Satin Bow.  This not only adds texture, it helps draw the eye to the floral cluster. 


Here's a peek at the inside.  A twisted easel card is designed mostly for display.  But I did manage to create a little pocket inside.  See how pretty that Blue Variegated Shell Print Satin is on the pocket?


Even tiny bits of ribbon can be used to add designer touches to a card.  Looping a bit of ribbon through the top of this metal key really makes it pop.  

I hope we all get to dig our toes into the sand soon!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

  1. Oh my word how beautiful is this absolutely stunning card

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say