Friday, June 5, 2020

Sequin Shaker Card With Trims

Hello, creative friends and welcome by.  It's me, Karen here sharing today.  I don't know about you, but I sure do enjoy working with ribbons, laces, twines and all things spooled.  I love the textures, depth and personality they bring to all my crafting projects.  And at Really Reasonable Ribbon, you are sure to find every perfect trim for all your crafty designs.
One of my most favorite items, and one that I used quite a bit, is Baker's Twine.  This FAB trim comes in a wide variety of colors and styles (both striped and solid) and is a great bargain at just ten cents ($0.10) per yard.  It's true!  At Really Reasonable Ribbon, you'll find 40+ colors of beautiful Baker's Twine.  This amazing trim comes in 10-yard bundles for just $1.00 each.  Yup!  That's ten cents per yard.  And there are SO many great things you can do with Baker's Twine.  The card I'm sharing today is wrapped in Solid Light Pink Baker's Twine.
I layered my papers using strips of Scor-Tape and I placed lots of pretty sequins inside the frame.  The scalloped frame is raised up a bit using White Foam Tabs.  I also cut a small tag onto which I stamped my sentiment.  I tied a piece of 3/4" Celery Chevron Striped Twill to the end of my tag.  This is another great trim that comes in several different colors as well as different widths.
These two simple trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon add so much wonderful charm to my card.  You're sure to find all sorts of wonderful products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and lots of inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Thanks for visiting today, and please stop by again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say