Monday, June 8, 2020

Pretty Princess Card by Cheryl Walker

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super fun card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers, and embellishments. Hope you enjoy!

On my card I chose to use the darling paper collection called Little Princess. I knew when I received the beautiful flowers and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon that it would match perfectly with this paper collection. I chose to use the mixed purple /lilac carnations and rose buds. Next I used the mixed pink open roses in 15mm, and the big flower is a chrysanthemum. Lately I've been using a lot of the flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, as it's easier for me to get a card done quickly, instead of making all my flowers. The darling design paper was so fun to work with and is an older collection that I've had for a long time. I love to layer and chose some dies that were from Cheery Lynn Designs, except the carriage as it's a Cottage Cutz die. I also added some sewing to complete my card for today.

The die cuts are from My Makers Movement, and the Princess Carriage is a Cottage Cutz die that I colored using Copics.

Ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon Delicate Stitched Satin.

The card was put together using the Scotch Tape refill and foam squares. I also used hot glue on the flowers and flower embellishments.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Mixed Purple Chrysanthemums 
Mixed Purple Rose Buds
Mixed Purple Carnations
Mixed Pink Open Roses 15mm
flower embellishments
Foam Squares
Scotch Tape Refill
Delicate Stitched Satin

Other supplies I used :
Cheery Lynn dies
Cottage Cutz dies
American Crafts design paper and card stock.
hot glue
Copics
sewing
Crafters Edge Crossover Machine(My Makers Movement)
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking! Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say