Friday, May 29, 2020

Old Glory Shabby Card by Cherry Nelson

  Hey ribbon peeps!  Cherry  here on the RRR blog today!   I have a 
pretty and soft take on a Patriotic card.  I layered lots of papers, diecuts, and paper flowers that I made.  I am addicted to making flowers.  It is so relaxing.  I have learned how to make Foamirian and paper flowers both.  It has kept me sane during this crisis.

\
I added in some adorable blue gingham along with gold thread wound around all the flowers for added texture.  I also used stamens from RRR.  Bonnie has a lovely collection of them.


I embossed a chipboard frame in gold embossing powder and added white oil pastel around the edges for a soft distressed look.


Hope you enjoyed this creation!!!  Stay safe and craft on!
XOXO, Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say