Monday, May 25, 2020

Birthday Princess Card w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all. Today I have a sweet card made using Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies and the Little Princess Paper Collection that was in my stash. Love all the RRR Flowers and pretty purple gingham ribbon matches perfectly with this paper.
 So for my card I did 3 layers plus a tag layer, and then added the Little princess cutout and hat. The flowers I chose are Pink Chrysanthemums , Purple 20mm Open Roses, Deep Ivory Aster Daisies, 12mm Rose Buds in 2-tone pink, I love layering up all the RRR flowers, they are all absolutely Gorgeous . I did add some branches that I punched out using a MS punch.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Pink Chrysanthemums
Purple 20mm Open Roses (mixed pastels)
Deep Ivory Aster Daisies
12mm Rose Buds in 2-tone pink
Foam Squares
Scotch advance Tape Refill
Gingham ribbon grape

other supplies used
Sewing maching
hot glue gun
Happy Birthday stamp from My Makers Movement
Little Princess Paper Pad by AC
Little Princess Embellishments
Martha Stewart branch punch

thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say