Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A Beary Special Thanks Card


Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all! Today I have a super darling card I designed using Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful flowers, ribbon, and supplies. It's so nice to be now creating in a new year, I'm loving it! 

So for my card today I chose to use the beautiful ribbons from the December Ribbon Club Assortment.  I also used the beautiful lotus flowers in 2-tone baby pink for the main flower. Next I chose to use the pink cherry blossoms, mixed pink miniature sweetheart blossoms, and blue tone rose buds. I love all the flowers Bonnie carries over at the RRR shop!


Design papers I chose are from a paper stack for Christmas called Bundled Up! by Crate Paper, love it! For my darling stamps and dies I chose My Makers Movement stamps and coordinating dies, aren't they darling!? I did color them with Copic markers and the little sweet bear is holding a RRR heart embellishment, so cute!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

other supplies used
Christmas bundled up design paper
stamps and dies from My Makers Movement
sewing
Copics to color
white gel pen for dots
hot glue gun
Stickles
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a nice day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say