Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Little Valentine Candy Jar

Hi friends, Linsey here today sharing my latest craft project using ribbons from RRR! This easy DIY mason jar-turned-candy jar is a cute and fun way to add some sweetness to your everyday! Place in your home, craft or office space--or share with someone special and see how it sweetens their day!
It's so pretty and sweet, I just 💓 it! I wrapped it around the jar lid and added a bow to either side made with Double-faced Satin Poppy Red and a White Flat Back Pearl in the center of each bow. 
The front is decorated with a fancy paper die cut and stickers a bit of delicate Gabrielle Off-White Crochet Lace. The mason jar is always visually appealing since you can see the sweet treats inside. I had fun decorating my little candy jar and I think it will be a super cute addition to my Valentine decor this year. 
That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed my project and feel inspired to make something sweet for someone you're sweet on!! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting!

2 comments :

  1. sweet project love the heart ribbon around the jar very much - lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say