Monday, February 25, 2019

AMAZING

Welcome by Really Reasonable Ribbon today.  It's Karen today sharing a sweet and simple card. It started with a cardstock base, and then I added one piece of pink/white striped patterned paper.  I covered that with a die-cut background template, then added half a doily and a sentiment sticker.  Then came the really fun part.....adding all the wonderful touches from Really Reasonable Ribbon

First, I ran a length of Cream Seam Binding down the left-hand side of my card.  I used that same Cream Seam Binding along with some lovely Baby Pink Seam Binding to create my bow.  I tucked in some Miniature White Double-Head StamensMiniature Pink Double-Head Stamens and Miniature Green Double-Head Stamens.  On top of the Seam Binding bow, I added a 30mm Tow-Toned Pink/White Mulberry Leaf and some pink, green and white flowers from the Mixed Pastels Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.  By the way...they're GORGEOUS!

The final touches include some circle-shaped stickers and some sequins.  I just LOVE how the ribbons, stamens and flowers give the card such a soft, sweet, and romantic feel.  Ribbons and trims also add texture and life to our cards and projects, and there are SO many choices at RRR.

There's lots of great inspiration every day on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and lots of great products in the RRR Shop.  We hope you'll stop by often, and let us know if you have any questions about anything.  We're here to help.

Enjoy your day,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. So pretty Karen and love all the detail you have added to this beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say