Monday, July 30, 2018

Love You a Bushel Layout

One of my favorite things to do to a layout is add dimension, whether that is with layer pattern paper, using pop dots or with ribbons, lace and beautiful embellishments.  
I created this this cluster using the gorgeous ribbons and lace by Really Reasonable Ribbons.  I started on the bottom with the Chloe Natural Crochet Lace and added a bow with the Burlap Ivory String and  Sheer Iridescent Antique Gold Ribbon,  
I then tucked Mulberry Leaves, White and Cream Mixed Carnations and then topped it off with the White Magnolia Flower.

Then I continued layer some vintage lace, buttons and burlap to complete the layout.
I hope this inspires you to add some beautiful dimension to your next layout.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say