Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dashing Through the Snow Large Christmas Tag

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share the project I created for day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas in July YouTube tutorial series.  How can it be day 10 already??? It's going by so fast!!!
I super love to make tags and this one is a whopper coming in at 6 x 7 1/2 inches! Why is it so big you ask? Well it's because I can not possibly decide what fun papers and trims and embellishments I want to use so I'm using them all!
I've gon a bit mixed media on this project adding some stars with texture paste through a stencil. There are also pretty metal charms for a bit of sparkle. 
This chevron ribbon is the perfect choice for this winter inspired tag. I've topped it with a second loopy bow of burlap string then finished it with jingle bells.

A garden of "frosty" blooms with die cut foliage tucked in is the final touch to this very vintagy tag.

Please enjoy this process video on how I created this tag....

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

5 comments :

  1. This is so lovely! My oh my I love how you assembled this Ginny! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo fabulous in every way :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I would hang this on the tree every year
    as it should be showcased. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say