Thursday, June 21, 2018

Pretty Feminine Birthday Card

Hi there ribbon and mulberry flower lovers!  Bonnie here today with a pretty birthday card that would be perfect for your bestie.  It showcases some pretty Open Roses and ribbon from the June Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Mulberry Flowers are such a wonderful way to add some real 'pizazz' to your projects quickly and easily.  The best part is that they are so economically priced!
Check out our full line of Mulberry Flowers HERE.
On my card today I simply selected some pink 15mm Open Roses to add under my sentiment panel.  I used a needle tool and coiled the stem around that and pulled gently to separate the coils a bit.  I then glued the flowers in a curve under my sentiment.  I tucked some 15mm Mulberry Rose Leaves on either end.
My card is topped off with a pretty bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two of the ribbons from the June Ribbon Club Assortment.  I also layers two ribbons from the assortment and ran that across the center of the card under my sentiment.  The center of my bow is topped with a pretty 10mm Resin Flower Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say